How to invest
You have various options for investing in Nikko AM Australia's managed funds:
- FINANCIAL ADVISERS: Click here to view the platform availability and ratings for the Nikko AM funds
- DIRECT INVESTORS: If you wish to invest directly, then you have several options, including:
- Ask your financial adviser who can help you prepare and secure your financial future. They also do all the necessary paperwork for you so that your money starts working for you faster. In addition, your adviser can show you Nikko AM Australia’s ability to blend well with your existing portfolio. If you do not have an adviser and would like to find one in your area, please check the Financial Planning Association (FPA) website www.fpa.asn.au or the Association of Financial Advisers (AFA) website www.afa.asn.au, or call the FPA on 1800 626 393 or the AFA on 1800 656 009.
- Invest directly with us by reading a current Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) and completing an application booklet and customer identification form. If you have any queries regarding the application booklet, contact Nikko AM Investor Services on 1800 251 589.
- Our funds are also available on the following direct investment services:
The information contained in this material is of a general nature only and is not personal advice. It is for the use of researchers, licensed financial advisers and their authorised representatives. It does not take into account the objectives, financial situation or needs of any individual. Investors should consult a financial adviser as well as the information contained in the current Fund’s Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) which is available at www.nikkoam.com.au/pds before deciding to invest in the Fund. Applications will only be accepted if made on a current application form. An investment in the Fund is not a bank deposit and distributions and the return of capital are not guaranteed. Nikko Asset Management Australia Limited ABN 34 002 542 038, AFSL 229664 (Nikko AM Australia) is the responsible entity and issuer of Nikko AM Australia's unit trusts. Nikko AM Australia is part of the Nikko AM Group.