Key Principles for Multi-Asset
Al Clark, Global Head of Multi-Asset
Duration: 2.00 minutes
This video has been prepared by Nikko Asset Management Co., Ltd (Nikko AM). This material is issued in Australia by Nikko AM’s indirect subsidiary, Nikko AM Limited ABN 99 003 376 252, AFSL 237563 (Nikko AM Australia). To the extent that any statement in this video constitutes general advice under Australian law, the advice is provided by Nikko AM Australia. Nikko AM does not hold an AFS Licence. Nikko AM Australia is part of the Nikko AM Group.
Nikko Asset Management aims to provide institutional-quality multi-asset products, solutions and customized advisory services to global clients, who are increasingly allocating their assets to investment opportunities around the world.
Our Singapore-based team, which currently oversees $24 billion of assets1 for institutional and intermediary clients, provides multi-asset products as well as integrated solutions in key markets where we serve clients.
- Deep and experienced asset allocation team: The Multi-Asset team comprises 18 members with an average of 20 years' experience2 managing through bull and bear markets.
- The team currently oversees $24 billion of assets*: For institutional and intermediary clients, we provide multi-asset products as well as integrated solutions for clients around the world.
- A disciplined investment process: We make use of a balance of quantitative and fundamental inputs.
- Focused approach to managing downside risk: To minimize losses in a falling market, we proactively prepare the portfolio with layers of protection.
- A solution with the best of Nikko AM capabilities: We combine dedicated asset allocation expertise with quality global stock and bond selection.
- $24 billion of assets as of August 2014
- As of October 2014