Nikko AM International Bond Fund
The Fund aims to outperform the JP Morgan Global Government Bond Index (ex Australia) in Australian dollar (hedged) over any rolling three-year period, before fees, expenses and taxes.
Strong and disciplined focus on risk
The fixed income team’s chief priorities are liquidity and risk control. If a security’s risk isn’t adequately priced in, the team simply won’t invest in it.
Managed using a multi-strategy approach
The fixed income team uses multiple strategies such as duration, curve positioning, sector rotation and credit, rather than one single strategy, allowing them to take advantage of opportunities in all parts of the fixed income market in all market conditions.
Managed by a highly experienced team
The fixed income team has an average of 23 years’ investment experience and a long track record in managing fixed income portfolios.
Multi-award winning team
The team has received numerous high profile industry awards.
- Active, opportunistic and disciplined investment style
- Diversified across a mix of international fixed interest assets
- Only invests in securities rated BBB- and above
- Exposure to securities with a Standard & Poor’s long-term credit rating below A- may not exceed 10% of the Fund
- ‘Top-down’ value-adding process combined with ‘bottom-up’ quantitative portfolio construction and credit process
- Country exposures and securities may be held over or underweight compared with the benchmark where favourable returns are expected
- All investments are fully hedged back into Australian dollars
- No leveraging of the Fund is permitted
|Portfolio Manager||James Alexander|
|Inception Date||July 2000|
|Benchmark||JP Morgan Global Gov’t Bond Index (ex Australia) in $A (hedged)|
|Management Cost||0.65% p.a.|
|Minimum initial investment*||$25,000|
|Minimum additional investment*||$1,000|
|Distribution frequency^||Half yearly following 30 June and 31 December|