Changes to Product Disclosure Statements (PDS') and Additional Information Booklets (collectively Disclosure Documents) effective 20 November 2019
Nikko Asset Management Australia Limited has reviewed and updated the Disclosure Documents for the following Funds for which it is the Responsible Entity.
- Nikko AM Australian Share Wholesale Fund (ARSN 090 089 562)
- Nikko AM Australian Share Income Fund (ARSN 133 980 819)
- Nikko AM Australian Share Concentrated Fund (ARSN 143 598 556)
- Nikko AM Australian Bond Fund (ARSN 098 736 255)
- Nikko AM Global Share Fund (ARSN 092 026 269)
- Nikko AM ARK Global Disruptive Innovation Fund (ARSN 627 341 744)
- Nikko AM New Asia Fund (ARSN 116 556 113)
- Nikko AM Conservative Fund (ARSN 092 026 161)
- Nikko AM Balanced Fund (ARSN 103 973 020)
- Nikko AM Growth Fund (ARSN 092 026 090)
The key changes that you need to be aware of are summarised below.
Buy/Sell spreads have been reduced on the following Funds:
|Fund name||ARSN||Previous Buy/Sell spread||New Buy/Sell Spread|
|Nikko AM Australian Share Wholesale Fund||090 089 562||0.30% / 0.30%||0.25% / 0.25%|
|Nikko AM Australian Share Income Fund||133 980 819||0.30% / 0.30%||0.25% / 0.25%|
|Nikko AM Australian Share Concentrated Fund||143 598 556||0.30% / 0.30%||0.25% / 0.25%|
To see the current Buy/Sell Spread for all of our Funds please click here.
Net Transactional and Operational costs
The PDSs were updated to reflect the Net Transactional and Operational costs for each Fund, for the Financial Year to 30 June 2019. To see the current Net Transactional and Operational Costs for all of our Funds please click here.
Nikko AM Global Share Fund made available to New Zealand investors
The Nikko AM Global Share Fund (ARSN 092 026 269) Disclosure Documents have been updated to meet Australian and New Zealand requirements so that New Zealand investors can invest into this fund.